Congratulations to Myles Walker on achieving specialist accreditation!
McPhee Lawyers is happy to announce that Myles Walker has successfully completed his specialist accreditation in Family Law this year and is now recognised by the Law Society as an Accredited Specialist in Family Law.
The Queensland Law Society Specialist Accreditation Program is offered in 10 areas of speciality, including family law. Gaining specialist accreditation is a great professional achievement.
Congratulations Myles, we couldn’t be happier for you.
If you would like to make an appointment with an accredited family law specialist or solicitor at our office then please contact us.Tags: Family Law, specialist accreditation
- Streamlining financial matters in the Federal Circuit Court of Australia 22 November 2019
- How to Handle a Divorce Without Affecting Children 05 November 2019
- Important Dates for Filing Applications in the Family Court of Australia 30 October 2019
- Grandparent Rights When Parents Separate 02 October 2019
- Family Violence and Cross Examination 24 September 2019