YouTube and the Courts
The Family Court of Australia and the Federal Circuit Court of Australia have now launched their official YouTube channels.
The YouTube channels provide information and videos to help people with some aspects of Court procedure.
If you intend on filing an Application for Divorce and want to do it yourself then don’t forget to watch the informational videos “How to apply for a divorce” and “Serving divorce papers”.
Tags: Family Court, Federal Circuit Court, Social Media
- Streamlining financial matters in the Federal Circuit Court of Australia 22 November 2019
- How to Handle a Divorce Without Affecting Children 05 November 2019
- Important Dates for Filing Applications in the Family Court of Australia 30 October 2019
- Grandparent Rights When Parents Separate 02 October 2019
- Family Violence and Cross Examination 24 September 2019