We assist many people who live interstate or overseas and we have experience in international property matters and international child abduction.

We regularly work with lawyers in various jurisdictions and a have a network of trusted colleagues with whom to liaise in both property and parenting matters.

If you fear that a child may be removed from Australia we can assist you to obtain a passport watch and airport alert. If a child has been removed from Australia, or brought here, without your consent you can seek that they be recovered under the Hague Convention on Child Abduction if they are living in a Convention country. Recovery of children removed to non convention countries is more difficult.

For more information contact us to speak with one of McPhee Lawyers experienced family lawyers.


Talk to one of our family law specialists

Contact us today to arrange an appointment with a member of our team for a confidential discussion about your situation. Book now.


Book your free 30-minute consultation

We have a long history of providing pro bono law advice at various community centres throughout Brisbane. Learn more.