Mcphee Lawyers

Tag Archives: Alternating A Parenting Plan

Parenting Plans – What are they? Considering entering into one?

by When separated parents agree on the future parenting arrangements for their children they do not need to go to Court for the agreement to be recognised. They have 2 options to reflect their agreement: enter a Parenting Plan; or enter into a Consent Order approved by a Court This blog focuses on Parenting Plans. The nature and requirements of a
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,
Read More